Returning to the practice post Covid-19?
Hope you are all keeping safe and well during the enforced practice closure time. This has been a challenging time for all, far beyond the dental industry, but it has had a particularly detrimental effect on some of the dental practices, especially the ones with a large proportion of private income.
Due to health challenges, requirements for shielding or circumstances beyond their control, some practice owners have decided not to return to practice and are considering not opening their practice doors again, or at least not for some time to come. At MediEstates, we have experience in helping practice owners navigate through difficult decisions, no matter what the situation is they face.
We can assist you with:
- Finding a buyer for your practice – this could be through facilitating a partner buyout. an associate buy-in or external sale
- Practice record sale
- Devesting practices in a group
- Helping with practice re-financing
- Assistance with the leasehold or freehold
The services we offer to practice sellers are:
- Practice valuations and marketing to buyers
- Viewings, negotiation and agreeing the sale
- Assistance with legal and financial due diligence including the NHS, CQC, accountants, property matters to ensure the sale progresses in a timely manner
- Introduction to Specialist Dental Solicitor partners
- Introductions to financial and business support partners
As part of the Henry Schein group, MediEstates works closely with Henry Schein Dental, Software of Excellence, Optident and other Business Solutions partners to provide the best service solutions to clients, under one Henry Schein umbrella. As a group of companies, we have assembled an essential return to work document which will help you with all aspects of returning to practice, should this be your chosen path. You can access the BounceBack brochure here